Kezdőlap › utazas.com Fórum › Közel-Kelet/Közép-Ázsia › autóval Irán, Türkmenisztán, Üzbegisztán, Kazakhsztán › turkmenisztan
– We applied for our (transit) visa in Dushanbe (See Tajikistan page for more details)
– We entered the country south of Nukus. Very friendly. There is an English speaking officer that does nothing else but helping foreigners. Lots of paperwork to do, it took us about 5 hours. Costs:
– Immigration card: 10US$/person + 2US$/person bank costs
– Car import:
– Desinfection: 1US$
– Transitfee: 30US$
– Fuel Tax: 24US$ (Calculated on the length of your traject. Always specify the shortest traject, even if you are travelling differently)
– Insurance: 35US$
– Documentation: 5US$
– Banking costs: 2US$
Everything to be payed in cash US$
– No registration required when travelling on a transit visa
– Frequent policechecks, but not as dramaticly as many people think (we had more checks in Jordan for example). Always very friendly.
– No carnet required.
– Left the country in Bajgirn (south of Ashgabat): Friendly and fast. Payed nothing.
– Insurance: Obligatory. Foreign insurances are not accepted.