#178204 Hozzászólás


Amennyiben 12 honapon belul visszatersz az allamokba akkor nem veszited el a jogosultsagod. Ha tovabb maradsz tavol akkor jobb ha a http://www.uscis.gov/ oldalon nezelodsz esetleg a kovetseggel is vedd fel a kapcsolatot es tisztazd a helyzeted.

A green card is issued to all permanent residents as proof that they are authorized to live and work in the United States. If you are a permanent resident age 18 or older, you are required to have a valid green card in your possession at all times. Current green cards are valid for 10 years, or 2 years in the case of a conditional resident, and must be renewed before the card expires.

A green card can be used to prove employment eligibility in the United States when completing the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. It can also be used to apply for a Social Security Card and a state issued driver’s license. A green card is valid for readmission to the United States after a trip abroad if you do not leave for longer than 1 year. If your trip will last longer than 1 year, a reentry permit is needed.

Ezt a USCIS oldalrol masoltam ide.