- Ennek a témakörnek tartalma 0 résztvevő és 0 hozzászólás.
Newly established Inbound Tour operator in the Sultanate of Oman is looking for an Adventure Tour Consultant!
The successful candidate should have:
• Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in the same field
• Great International business contacts,
• Proficiency in English ( Fluent )! A second language, such as French or German is an advantege.
• A youngish, dynamic, open-minded personality,
• A positive, enthusiastic and sociable personality
• A willingness and ability to work outdoors doing physical, manual work
• Ability to work in a busy environment under time pressures
• A flexible approach and willingness to learn and develop
• A driving licence
• Caving & Rock Climbing License
After finishing orientation your initial task will be
• Lead a wide variety of outdoor adventure trips in an organized and effective manner including Rock Climbing, Trekking, Camping, Caving, Quad bike Tours.
• Develop strong collaborative relationships with the partnering agencies and their staff.
• Manage and implement all aspects of trip planning and coordination including agendas, routes, reservations, permits, emergency action plans, menus and food shopping, equipment, curriculum, transportation, and standard trip paperwork
• Help to the Director of Sales & Marketing to produce outreach flyers, trip descriptions, and public relations materials. Create program materials describing and advertising outdoor adventure opportunities. Write trip summaries.
• To help recruit and train a new Adventure quide staff focused on developing our company’s Adventure division, but there will be many other projects associated with our overall marketing efforts that will need your attention.
• Participating as a key figure in our business strategic planning process.
If you are interested in this job please leave your message here and i will get back to you!